INSOPAD is an insulator for vibration and noise dampening. When placed between equipment and mounting surfaces you can expect sound and noise from vibration to be significantly reduced. INSOPAD is a more durable, longer lasting, and unmatched vibration reduction product. Installations of air conditioning and heater units, compressors, pneumatics, and heavy equipment presently use alternate media such as concrete blocks, wood, and bricks. This leads the quality and longevity of the install to be subjected to degradation its materials due to weather, vibration, and unknown environmental variables.
Our vibration pad has the following advantages over the existing competitors products:
- Economical/ Cost effective
- More durable and virtually indestructible.
- Wide range of load capability.
- Outlasts: Cork, Neoprene and Foam Core Pads
- Does not absorb liquids and requires no maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly and in itself is a recyclable product.
- Made of recycled scrap tire rubber material using a newly patented process which includes crumb rubber, recycled wood, and a binder system.
- Protects floors
- Professional Installation
- Reduced corrosion from natural and chemical liquids
- Reduces equipment “walking”
- Made in the U.S.A.
“Using the INSOPAD couldn’t be easier! Before you install equipment place the INSOPAD under the unit. The INSOPAD takes care of the rest.”