HVAC Pad Products
Installations of equipment presently use alternate media such as concrete blocks, wood, neoprene, cork, and bricks, making the quality and longevity of the install subject to degradation of these materials due to weather, vibration and unknown, environmental variables.
Here are some common applications for the INSOPAD:
- Heating and Air conditioning (HVAC) units: Boilers (GAS or Oil), Heat Exchanger, Pumps, Compressors, Roof Top Equipment
- Commercial and Residential
- Kitchen and Appliances: Washing machine, Dryers, Dishwashers, Mixers, and Refrigerators
- Industrial Equipment: Pumps, Motors, Generators, Compressors…etc
- Heavy Equipment
- Stack Them to Raise Conduit and Pipe off of the Ground or Roof
- Reduces Equipment Walking
- INSOPAD can be used to stop vibration from almost any equipment
* HVAC: Mount under feet of slab or rooftop mounted air conditioners, heat pumps, and other refrigeration equipment to reduce structured borne vibration noise.
* Equipment: Use to isolate vibration from pool pumps, generators, and other vibration generating equipment. Excellent for use in isolating sheet metal enclosures.
Utilized in A/C systems that require the heat exchanger to be positioned on rails or ceiling joists. The bracket fits over the standard “C” channel rail of 1 5/8 X 1 5/8 inches and cradles the 6 X 6 either 1/2 or 1 inch pad. Mounting holes are provided in the tabs to allow easy attachment to the rail, allowing for quick and professional installations. Typical uses are in residential rafter mounted systems but can accommodate any “C” rail application that is of the correct dimensioning of 1 5/8 inches. Available exclusively from our distributors in sets of 4.